Another month’s worth of random chatter from the Monkey Mind as it leaps from limb to limb, howls, scratches its balls and flings feces at passersby…
- 06 – Henry the 8th (Herman’s Hermits) in my head since yesterday. Watched The Tudors Wednesday. Coincidence?
- 08 – The only one to show up for the Radical Yogi workshop. Am I the only "radical yogi" in Dayton?
- 08 – Mother’s Day kirtan at Sri Yoga. A lot of intense feelings for my mother came to the surface. Still feeling it. Jai Ma!
- 11 – TV observation: Everything needs a cup holder so our toxic 64-oz beverages are always within easy reach.
- 14 – Naked Gardening Day or Naked Plumbing Day? No garden but I do have plumbing.
- 15 – RT @nudiarist: I Missed World Naked Gardening Day (No naked gardening but did some naked plumbing.)
- 26 – I love restorative yoga. “I love you” meditation was interesting but I’ve been telling myself that for decades.