From The Huffington Post, here are 17 Ridiculous Laws Still On The Books:
- Missouri — It is illegal to drive with an uncaged bear.
- Maine — It is illegal to have Christmas decorations up after January 14th.
- New Jersey — It is illegal to wear a bulletproof vest while committing a murder.
- Nevada — It is illegal for a man to buy drinks for more than three people at a time.
- Wisconsin — It is illegal to server butter substitutes in state prisons.
- New Jersey — Once convicted of drunk driving you may never again have personalized plates.
- North Dakota — Beer and pretzels cannot be served at the same time in any bar or restaurant.
- Alaska — Waking a sleeping bear for a photo opportunity is strictly forbidden.
- Connecticut — A pickle is not officially a pickle unless it bounces.
- South Carolina — You must be 18 years of age to play a pinball machine.
- Michigan — Anyone over the age of 12 may own a handgun as long as he/she has not committed a felony.
- Idaho — It is illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
- North Carolina — Bingo games can’t last longer than five hours.
- Connecticut — It is illegal to walk across the street on your hands.
- Louisiana — There is a $500 fine for instructing a pizza delivery man to deliver a pizza to a friend unknowingly.
- Ohio — It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
- Arizona — It is illegal to own more than two dildos.
As an Ohio resident, I’m suddenly very concerned about the drunken fish problem.