Song: The Logical Song
Album: Breakfast In America
Today’s Quote: “Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it.” ~ Jules Renard
Breaking news from Canada:
No pizza for naked man
Mon Sep 29, 2008
COBOURG – A man wearing only black Adidas running shoes was denied service at a downtown pizza shop, on Friday, Sept. 26, at 9:50 p.m.
The naked man asked staff for a slice of pizza, but he was told to leave the store. Police were called, but were unable to locate the man.
He is described as early-30s, heavy set, between 5’10” and six feet, with short-dark-brown hair and scruffy-facial hair.
The investigation is continuing as he may have been captured by a surveillance camera.
This story raises a lot of questions in my mind.
- Did this particular pizzeria had a “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service” policy?
- Were police unable to find this man because he put his clothes on and no longer looked like a naked man?
- Why is the investigation continuing? Is this naked man (or naked people in general) a menace to society? It’s not like he was robbing the place was he? He probably wasn’t bothering anyone, he was just hungry.
- May have been captured by a surveillance camera? Have they received a ransom note from the camera yet?
- What’s this world coming to when a naked person can’t get a bite to eat?