The Beatles – Eight Days A Week
Today’s Quote: “The MPAA can most accurately be described as rabid, obsessed lunatics.” — Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm proposes a new acronym for the Motion Picture Association of America: ROL.
Nipple Radiation got mentioned on the Naked Nudism blog Saturday. “Fantastic satire…” Ah, shucks, it weren’t nuthin’. On Sunday, it got mentioned in the Nude Hiking and Soaking in the Pacific Northwest blog. It’s great to be noticed but the best part is that it’s being recognized as satire!
I’ve had to check the date several times today and each time I checked, it was still Tuesday. How many days has it been Tuesday this week? For crying out loud, Monday was four days long! If Monday and Tuesday were any indication, I’d just as soon skip Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Go straight to Saturday. Why is it Saturday and Sunday are never 84 hours long? They always seem more like 12 hours, total.
In the locker room I almost talked myself out of doing my almost daily workout but the IVOR prevailed. But my heart wasn’t in it, so there!
Celebrity Philosophy of Sex
- I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.” — Tom Clancy
- “You know “that look” women get when they want sex? Me neither.” — Steve Martin
- “Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.” — Woody Allen
- “Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.” — Rodney Dangerfield
- “There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 500SL.” — Lynn Lavner
- “Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist.” — Matt Barry
- “Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope.” — George Burns
- “Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are unimportant.” — George Burns
- “Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.” — Sharon Stone
- “My girlfriend always laughs during sex — no matter what she’s reading.” — Steve Jobs (Founder, Apple Computers)
- “My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.” — Jack Nicholson
- “Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.” — Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady — and you didn’t think Barbara had a sense of humor)
- “Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.” — Robin Williams
- “Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself.” — Roseanne
- “Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.” — Billy Crystal
- “According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.” — Robert De Niro
- “There’s a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what’s the problem?” — Dustin Hoffman
- “There’s very little advice in men’s magazines, because men think, I know what I’m doing. Just show me somebody naked.” — Jerry Seinfeld
- “Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and just give her a house.” — Rod Stewart
- “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.” — Robin Williams
Eight Days A Week by The Beatles, Beatles For Sale (1964)