Alice Cooper – Be My Lover
Today’s Quote: “It doesn’t matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn’t matter how smart you are. If it doesn’t agree with experiment, it’s wrong.” — Richard Feynman, theoretical physicist
There were only seven prisoners in the Bastille when the peasants stormed it on July 14, 1789. They were actually after the arms and ammunition that were stored there. Freeing prisoners was just coincidental.
“She asked me why the singer’s name was Alice. I said, ‘Listen, baby You really wouldn’t understand.'” — Alice Cooper, Be My Lover
I went over to the FHC and reviewed the probate documents. They really didn’t reveal any new information but I printed the documents for my 5th great grandfather. I took a look at their library and found a couple of books listing early New England marriages. I looked up some I could remember. I’ll have to make a list and look them up.
- Love affairs
- Something like cricket where one-day internationals are more popular than a five day test.
- An art of transferring information from the notes of the lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through “the minds of either”
- The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
- The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.
- The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water-power .
- Conference Room
- A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and everybody disagrees later on.
- A feeling when you feel you are going to feel a feeling you have never felt before.
- A book which people praise, but do not read.
- A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
- A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
- A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.
- Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.
- The name men give to their mistakes.
- A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken of when dead.
- A person who tells you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
- A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river.
- A person who while falling from Eiffel Tower says in midway “See I am not injured yet.”
- A person who says that O is the last letter in ZERO, Instead of the first letter in word OPPORTUNITY.
- A person who lives poor so that he can die rich.
- A banker provided by nature.
- A guy no different from the rest… except that he got caught.
- Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.
- One who shakes your hand before elections and your Confidence after.
- A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you with his bills.