The Guess Who – Follow Your Daughter Home
Today’s Quote: “An education isn’t how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It’s being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don’t.” — Anatole France
Music Trivia Quiz (both kinds of music and a little jazz):
1. Which musical instrument is jazz fusion artist Al DiMeola associated with? A) Guitar B) Saxophone C) Piano
2. What was Hank Williams’ given first name? A) Hiriam B) Henry C) Harrison
3. Which group topped the country charts in 1999 with Amazed? A) Alabama B) Lonestar C) Little Texas
4. Because he was inspired by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, what big band did trumpeter Danny Davis form in 1968? A) Nashville Brass B) Nashville Sound C) Tennessee Band
5. What singer starred in the TV series Doc? A) Travis Tritt B) Clint Black C) Billy Ray Cyrus
Tomorrow morning I have an appointment at the base hospital for a “Colon Education” class. Hopefully, by the end of the class I will be able to differentiate between what I know and don’t know about my colon. Will I need to take notes? Will there be a quiz? Perhaps a field trip is in the offing? Maybe it will be kind of like the Readers’ Digest I am Joe’s Colon.
Music Trivia Answers:
1. A) Guitar [I love his guitar work.]
2. A) Hiriam
3. B) Lonestar
4. A) Nashville Brass
5. C) Billy Ray Cyrus
I got one and four right. I didn’t give a shit about the rest (or #4).