Robert Cray – More Than I Can Stand
Today’s Quote: “I am an optimist. But I am an optimist who takes his raincoat.” — Harold Wilson (1916-1995)
There’s a new episode on tonight. I’m going to watch it even though I’ll probably be disappointed. (Well, I’m used to disappointment. Sometimes I actually look forward to it.) The second episode was better than the first so maybe the trend will continue and episode 3 will top episode 2. It could happen.
Music Trivia Quiz:
1. This artist won the Best Song of the Year Grammy award in 2004 for his song called Daughters. A) Alicia Keys B) John Mayer C) Dave Matthews
2. How many Grammy awards did Norah Jones win for her Come Away with Me album? A) 4 B) 6 C) 8
3. From what musical did the song Aquarius appear? A) Tommy B) Hair C) Godspell
4. What instrument did Nat King Cole play? A) Piano B) Guitar C) Drums
5. Who wrote the William Tell Overture? A) Rossini B) Vivaldi C) Scarlatti
Which Muppet are you?
|You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew|
You take the title “mad scientist” to the extreme -with very scary things coming out of your lab.
And you’ve invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician.
But while you’re busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!
“Oh, that’s very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute.”
Robot politician? That explains a lot. Apparently, he’s the result of faulty programming (probably COBOL or maybe LISP).
Music Trivia Answers
1. B) John Mayer [This is a song with a dual meaning. See Songfacts.com for the details.]
2. C) 8
3. B) Hair [The song was released by the Fifth Dimension as Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In in 1969. (Songfacts.com)]
4. A) Piano
5. A) Rossini